David E. Simmons
Born and raised in West Helena, Arkansas, David E. Simmons has been practicing estate planning, real estate, landlord/tenant law, evictions, business planning, and commercial transactions for over 26 years in his home state. He offers every client personable service and attention you won’t find at other law firms.
Mr. Simmons values his reputation as a trusted attorney and conducts himself according to the highest ethical standard. Throughout his years of experience, he has established excellent working relationships with his colleagues and the business community in the central Arkansas area. Not only does David Simmons offer tailored payment plans, off-site and weekend appointments, but initial consultations are free of charge.
- University of Arkansas, B.S.B.A., Accounting, 1980
- University of Arkansas, J.D., 1983
- Southern Methodist University, LL.M., Taxation, 1984
- Arkansas Bar Association (Member, Sections on Real Estate; Tax and Probate)
- American Bar Association (Member, Sections on Taxation and Real Estate; Probate and Trust Law)
- State Bar of Texas
- Hartwick v. Thorne, 300 Ark. 502 (1989)
- Arkansas State Bank Commission v. Bank of Marvell, 304 Ark.
David E. Simmons formerly attended Fellowship Bible Church in Little Rock, Arkansas and was a Marriage 911 Ministry leader. He and his family now attend Greenbrier Nazarene Church where he is involved in men’s ministry.