David E. Simmons
Born and raised in West Helena, Arkansas, David E. Simmons has been practicing estate planning, real estate, landlord/tenant law, evictions, business planning, and commercial transactions for over 30 years in his home state. He offers every client the exceptional service and personal attention you won’t find at other law firms.
Mr. Simmons values his reputation as a trusted attorney and conducts himself according to the highest ethical standards. He has established excellent working relationships with his colleagues and the business community in the central Arkansas area. David Simmons offer tailored payment plans, as well as off-site and weekend appointments.
- University of Arkansas — B.S.B.A. in Accounting, 1980
- University of Arkansas — J.D., 1983
- Southern Methodist University — LL.M. in Taxation, 1984
- Arkansas State Bar Association, Real Estate; Tax and Probate Sections — Member
- American Bar Association, Taxation and Real Estate; Probate and Trust Law Sections — Member
- Texas State Bar Association — Member
- Hartwick v. Thorne, 300 Ark. 502 (1989)
- Arkansas State Bank Commission v. Bank of Marvell, 304 Ark.
David E. Simmons formerly attended Fellowship Bible Church in Little Rock, Arkansas and was a Marriage 911 Ministry leader. He and his family now attend Greenbrier Nazarene Church where he is involved in men’s ministry.